Asthma alternative treatment
There is a simple way give child 10-15 seeds of the Blackseed at breakfast time daily for 3 months and InshalAllah (with te will of God) the Asthma will be gone.
1. Mix 1 teaspoon honey with a teaspoon
cinnamon (dalchini) powder and
have at night before going to bed.
2. Boil carom seeds (ajwain) in water and inhale the steam.
3. Boil 8-10 flakes of garlic (lasan) in a cup of milk. Have this
every night. Gives excellent results in early stages of asthma.
4. Add a handful of drumstick leaves (sahijan) to 1 cup water. Boil.
Simmer on low flame for 3-4 minutes. Cool and strain. Add salt, pepper and
lemon juice to taste. Have every day, once or twice a day.
5. An expectorant and a very effective remedy for asthma is prepared
by boiling 6 cloves (laung) in 3 tablespoons of water. Take 1 teaspoon of
this decoction with a little honey, thrice daily.
6. Mix a teaspoon asafetida (hing), 2 teaspoon honey, teaspoon juice
from betel leaf (paan ka patta), a teaspoon white onion juice. Have it 2-3
times a day. To take out juice from betel leaf, Clove flowers crush to a
paste and squeeze through a clean muslin cloth. For onion juice, grate the
onion and squeeze through a clean muslin cloth.
7. Mix equal amounts of fresh ginger (adrak) juice, honey &
pomegranate (anaar) juice. Take 1 tablespoon, 1-2 times a day.
8. Figs (anjeer) are known to give relief by draining the phlegm
(balgam). Take 3-4 dry figs, wash them well with warm water. Soak overnight
in a cup of water. Eat them first thing in the morning and also drink the
water. Do this for at least 2 months.
*Diet for an
Asthmatic Person *
1. Avoid milk, milk
products as they cause phlegm & lead to congestion
in the lungs.
2. Avoid citrus fruits (sour fruits), cold foods, ice-creams & deep
3. Take plenty of fruits & vegetables with a high fibre content -
papaya, apples, watermelon.
4. Avoid rice at dinner.
5. Early dinner is best suited for these people. It ensures complete
digestion before retirement.
6. 1 teaspoon honey in a glass of hot water before bed time relaxes
the throat by clearing accumulated phlegm in throat.
7. Stay away from dusty places & avoid pets, particularly dogs. water
Therapy for Asthmatic Persons This is a golden, sure shot remedy to cure
people who have asthma due to lot of phlegm collection. My sister-in-lahad
very severe asthma and got cured with it - one Hakim had told her to do
this. (Harveen) First thing in the morning, heat 3-4 glasses of water to
which 2-3 teaspoon salt (white rock salt) has been added. Make as warm as
you can drink. Sit on your haunches (hips) with heels on the floor. Press
your navel with your thumb/finger and drink this water. Drink as much as you
can - so much that it causes vomiting. Vomit out. If vomiting is not caused,
poke your finger in your throat and vomit out. Do this every morning on an
empty stomach for 1-2 months. Your asthma will surely get cured.
1. Rub some ginger paste on
the affected area. Apply oil of eucalyptus
on it. Bad breath Che some fennel seeds (saunf) frequently.
2. Chew a piece of cinnamon (dalchini) put in a betel leaf (paan ka
3. Boil some cinnamon (dalchini) in a cup of water. Store it in a
clean bottle in your bathroom. Use it as a mouthwash frequently.
4. Parsley leaves are rich in chlorophyll, nature's own deodoriser.
Chew some leaves regularly and your breath will remain fresh. Alternatively,
you can chew some cardamom seeds to sweeten your breath.
1. Use neem twigs as tooth
2. Powder the dried mint (pudina) leaves. Use as toothpowder.