Avoid Fractures and pains
Most physcians say there is no cure for Osteoporosis or Osteoarthrtis. Both statments are incorrect both disorders are currently considered to be autoimmune see are home page. For both disorders diet changes and supplemets work. A gluten free diet helps a lot as well as supplements of Boron as in Borax. The treatment with Doxycycline on alternate days quickly reverses osteoarthritis.Osteoporosis is reversible with diet changes & lifestyle change
Osteoporosis is a autoimmune disease & Instruction 9 & 12 are most important along with them maintain a healthy gluten free diet, with butter and organ meats such as liver to get Vitamin K2.
We can't control all the factors that contribute to osteoporotic fractures, but there's a lot women can do to strengthen and preserve their bones, reports Harvard Women's Health Watch. Here are eight things to keep in mind:Osteoporosis link
1. Get vital nutrients: Maintain a healthy diet that provides bone-building nutrients, including potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, and vitamin D.
2. Exercise: Get at least 30 minutes of bone-strengthening activity most days. Include both weight-bearing activities, like running or brisk walking, and resistance exercise.
3. Don't smoke: Smokers lose bone faster and have higher fracture rates.
4. Know your risk: Most guidelines recommend osteoporosis screening through bone mineral density (BMD) testing starting at age 65earlier for women who have health conditions or take medications that increase risk.
5. Consider bone-preserving drugs: Postmenopausal women who've had a fracture or received a BMD score of -2.5 or worse should take an Vitamin-D drug. Women with scores of -2.0 to -2.5 should consider 5000units daily of D3..
6. Be aware of the depression connection: Research has found links between depression and bone loss. For example, women with a history of major depression have lower bone density and higher levels of cortisol, a hormone related to bone loss. If you're being treated for depression, trust God & pray.
7. Maintain a healthy weight: Weighing less than 127 pounds or having a body mass index under 21 is a risk factor for osteoporosis. Also, if you lose weight during the menopausal transition, you're more likely to lose bone. Avoid ultra-low-calorie diets and diets that eliminate whole food groups.
8. Avoid falls: Keep floors clear of tripping hazards, make sure stairways and entrances are well lit, and add grab bars to your bathtub or shower.
9. Avoid Grain: The grain that causes osteoporosis is wheat avoid it at all cost in any form and survive. Celiac disease is the number one cause of osteoporosis.
10. Take Boron: Boron deficiency causes Osteoporosis ,TAKE BORON
11. Eat: More fruits and Vegetables they have natural calcium.
12. Avoid falls: Do not take calcium supplements which trigger cancer, heart disease and stroke.
13. Stay in the SUN: The Sun helps makes vitamin-D which is essential for bone formation.
For fair skin you need 15 minutes to half hour of Sun exposure and for dark skin you need up to one hour of Sun exposure.