Electrical Stimulation Hulda Clark Zapper
Below is a Hulda Clark Zapper . This is a very small electrical circuit which can be made by any student or professional in an hour. The cost of components is a few dollars , recently in USA I got them for a dollar.
#5 Hulda Clark Frequency zapper
Dr. Clark's Zapper, is a frequency generator which was alleged to kill pathogen by Zapping at the actual resonant frequency of each and every Parasite, Virus and Bacteria. The company made a series
of claims that its supposed parasite-killing zapper could also cure cancer and AIDS. Cidpusa made these units and tried them in Lahore Pakistan with reversal of Aids, TB and autoimmune diseases .
Hulda Clark's book states "The Cure for all Cancers," states: "All cancers are alike. They are all caused by a parasite. A single parasite! It is the human intestinal fluke. And if you kill this parasite, the cancer stops immediately."
This unit can reverse all diseases ,the heart of this zapper is the 555 IC chip.
One can buy a complete 555 frequency generator kit fully assembled from e.bay for a $-1.00. Price for IC-555 in USA $0.25 in Lahore Pakistan Rs 5.00
Handle the MC 555 chip carefully as static can destroy the chip. The chip if soldering, use Cclip over the terminals as a heat sink otherwise its better to purchase a. Total cost of Circuit in India and Pakistan is rupees 60. The main chip is the most expensive part 555 usually sells for rupees 5. In USA the 555 cost s about a dollar. On e-bay you can get 5 for a dollar.
One can purchase a fully functional zapper or just buy the frequency generator circut and will have to attach your own wires for battery and terminals from e.bay.
A Tens unit produces the same frequency as the zapper and the Tens units are cheaper you can buy one for 15 -20 dollars. A cheap zapper on e-bay is 10-15 dollars but these units have no controls as compared to a Tens unit, just like your body does not like the same foods it does not like the same frequency.
Electrical current of a 9-12 volts D.C. will kill all viruses circulating in the body. Voltage over 50 volts can be lethal for humans. I have survived several jolts of 220 volts A.C. as a child I was lucky to survive as I usually had shoes on when handling live wires. Its best to have gloves when doing any work on a 220 or 110 line. From 12 volts down bare hands are ok. Except when handeling capicators they can give a killer shock if fully charged. DC electricity in New York City was discountinued due to excessive deaths.
No one can survive a 100 volt shock from D.C Currents and only a few milliamps of DC current will kill bugs , no virus or bacteria can survive DC current of a few milliamps. Thus a zapper running on 9-Volt battery will kill these microscopic bugs quickly.
To learn about electrical treatments see Electrical Stimulation Therapy
Pulsed magnetic Rx
Antibodies in CFS
RTMS in depression
RTMS in depression
Small Fiber neuropathy
Burning Feet Home
Coconut oil Benefits