1. Without water, nothing lives.
2. Comparative shortage of water first suppresses and eventually kills some aspects of the body.
3. Water is the main source of energy-it is the "cash flow" of the body.
4. Water generates electrical and magnetic energy inside wach and every cell of the body-it provides the power to live.
5. Water is the bonding adhesive in the architectural design of the cell structure.
6. Water prevents DNA damage and makes its repair mechanisms more efficient-less abnormal DNA is made.
7. Water increases greatly the efficiency of the immune system in the bone marrow, where the immune system is formed ( all its mechanisms)- including its efficiency against cancer.
8. Water is the main solvent for all foods, vitamins, and minerals. It is used in the breakdown of food into smaller particles and their eventual metabolism and assimilation.
9. Water energizes food, and food particles are then able to supply the body with this energy during digestion. This is why food without water had absolutely no energy value for the body.
10. Water increases the body's rate of absorption of essential substances in food.
11. Water is used to transport all substances inside the body.
12. Water increases the efficiency of red blood cells in collecting oxygen in the lungs.
13. When water reaches a cell, it brings the cell oxygen and takes the waste gases to the lungs for disposal.
14. Water clears toxic waste from different parts of the body and takes it to the liver and kidneys for disposal.
15. Water is the main lubricant in the joint spaces and helps prevent arthritis and back pain.
16. Water is used in the spinal discs to make them "shock-absorbing water cushions."
17. Water is the best lubricating laxative and prevents constipation.
18. Water helps reduce the risk of heart attacks and strokes.
19. Water prevents clogging of the arteries in the heart and the brain.
20. Water is essential for the body's cooling ( sweat) and heating ( electrical) systems.
21. Water gives us power and electrical energy for all brain functions, most particularly thinking.
22. Water is directly needed for the efficient manufacture of all neurotransmitters, including serotonin.
23. Water is directly needed for production of all hormones made by the brain, including melatonin.
24. Water can help prevent attention deficit disorder in children and adults.
25. Water increases efficiency at work;it expands your attention span.
26. Water is a better pick-me-up than any other beverage in the world-and has no side effects.
27. Water helps reduce stress, anxiety, and depression.
28. Water restores normal sleep rhythms.
What truck drivers think drugs do to their driving.